Terms and Conditions Innovation Newsletter Raffle
These terms and conditions govern the conditions for participation in the raffle. The organizer of the competition is VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH. This is an online promotion for a limited period of time and is entered into exclusively under the conditions listed here. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to enter the competition.
By participating in the raffle, you accept the following conditions of participation. In addition, you warrant that all information you provide is true and complete.
organizer of the raffle is VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH, represented by the management, In den Allerwiesen 1, 38446 Wolfsburg, Germany, registered in the commercial register of the Local Court in Braunschweig, Germany under HRB No. 100486, reachable at: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org & Tel.: 05361 8903 903.
Eligible are all persons who are at least 16 years old, and register during the communicated raffle period to receive the email of the so-called Innovation Newsletter of VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH, which can be canceled at any time by the recipient.
Participation in the competition
All recipients of the Innovation Newsletter who register to receive the Innovation Newsletter of VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH, which can be cancelled at any time by the recipient, and who register for the competition during the communicated competition period will be entered into the competition.
Exclusion of participants
Any violation of the terms and conditions or attempted manipulation will result in immediate exclusion.
Start and end of the raffle
The prize draw will take place exclusively from May 24th, 2023, to May 31st 2023. The draw will take place after May 31st, 2023. VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH reserves the right to end the competition prematurely for good cause.
As part of the competition, VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH is giving away the following prize:
- 1 new jersey of the 2023/2024 season
The winners will be selected by lottery from all new recipients of the Innovation Newsletter who have registered for the raffle. The prize will be sent to the winner by mail. Any shipping costs will be borne by the organizer. The respective prize will be forfeited if there is no response to VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH's notification of the prize by e-mail within 2 weeks. If for any reason VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH is unable to contact the winner directly, the prize will be withheld until the winner has been found. There is no right to change, supplement or cash payment of the prize. An exchange of the received prize is excluded. The claim to the prize is not transferable.
The winner of the raffle will be notified by VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH by e-mail to the e-mail address of the winner stored for the receipt of the Innovation Newsletter within two weeks after the end of the competition. For the purpose of prize distribution, we then require data from you such as name, address and age. A notification will not be provided to participants who were not drawn in the draw for the competition prizes.
VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages that may result from participation. In particular, VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH is not liable for ensuring that the competition meets the expectations and ideas of the participants; that the competition can be reached at any time; that all data is always transmitted in a timely and error-free manner and that the content is correct at all times; that the software used by VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH functions flawlessly in the long term; that data is deleted or lost due to technical or human error. VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH is not liable for damages resulting from the downloading of data content to the hardware and software used for this purpose by the participants, including the loss of files.
Legal recourse is excluded.
VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH reserves the right to update, or otherwise change the terms and conditions at any time, from time to time, or terminate the competition at any time, and without notice to you. VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH accepts no liability for direct or indirect damage that may result from participation unless material contractual obligations are breached by a grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the Organizer or its vicarious agents. This limitation of liability shall not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, body and health.
This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by German law and the German courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
Exemption from Meta
The raffle is not affiliated with Meta (especially Facebook and Instagram) and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Meta. Information is transmitted to the organizer, not to Meta. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the raffle should not be addressed to Meta, but to the organizer of the raffle.
Data protection officer (or contact person for data protection)
VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH is your first point of contact for all data protection-related concerns and for exercising your rights. However, you also have the option of contacting our data protection officer directly, who can be reached via the data protection officer of VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH, Volkswagen AG, Berliner Ring 2, mailbox 8091, 38440 Wolfsburg or via email@example.com.
We recommend that you first address your request to our direct contact person:
VfL Wolfsburg-Fußball GmbH
In den Allerwiesen 1
38446 Wolfsburg, Germany
Data protection for the raffle
- Purpose of data processing: For the raffle, we process your e-mail address stored for the receipt of the e-mail newsletter, which can be cancelled at any time (see also below for data processing). In the event of a win, we may process further personal data from you such as name, address and, if applicable, age.
- Duration of processing: The collection of data for the distribution of profits serves exclusively to send the prize, this data is not further stored.
- Legal basis: The processing of data for the raffle takes place on the basis of consent (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) GDPR) and for the fulfilment of the contract (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
- Your rights: You have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, objection and data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. State Commissioner for Data Protection Lower Saxony). You can also revoke your consent at any time. Please contact us directly at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact details above.
Data protection for receiving the newsletter
For the sake of completeness, we inform you below about the subscription to the e-mail-based innovation newsletter of VfL Wolfsburg Fußball GmbH and the data processing there.
- For the registration we need your e-mail address. You can tell us your name, but you don't have to. After submitting the registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us. The registration becomes effective only after you have clicked on the link in the confirmation e-mail. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do so, you can use the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter. Your e-mail address will then be deleted from the distribution system immediately.
- We carry out the above processing on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) GDPR. For the purpose of market research, targeted advertising and to tailor the content of our newsletter to your needs, we also process your data, for example, by determining what content you have accessed or what topics you are interested in.
- Receiving the newsletter is only possible under these conditions. If you do not want us to carry out such processing, please do not register for the newsletter or unsubscribe from the newsletter if you have already registered.
- Right of withdrawal: You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. A link to unsubscribe from the newsletter is included in every email, or can be done by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Revocation of consent" or by sending the revocation to the contact details mentioned in the imprint or above. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future.
- We use a service provider to handle the dispatch of the newsletter. Beyond that, your data will not be passed on to third parties. We store your data and the results of the above surveys in your profile for as long as you are registered for the newsletter.
Further information on data protection
Further information on the use of your personal data can be found in the detailed data protection declaration of VfL Wolfsburg. These can be found on our website under www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/datenschutz.