Contact persons for the fans
The VfL Wolfsburg fan representative team is comprised of full-time employees Carsten Ihle (Director of the 'Fan-Entity'), Holger Ballwanz and Michael Schrader. The trio are supported in the work they do by Lothar Schukowski and Hans-Joachim Bienek and Mike Compagnone, who is responsible for fans with disabilities.
The principal duties are the assistance of VfL fans at home and away games. Generally, at the games, personal contact is maintained. The fan representatives are available to aid the club with advice and deeds upon problems relating to the fans.
Further tasks include:
- Answering and processing of written requests on fan relevant subjects
- Direct contact with official VfL Wolfsburg fan clubs
- Assistance in the foundation of new fan clubs
- Contact and exchange with VfL Wolfsburg Network Partners (Fan-Project, Police, Federal Police and the City of Wolfsburg)
- Organisation of and participation in events (e.g. OFC-Assemblies, Fan-Club tournaments, "18th Away Game", Chartered trains, etc.)
- Administration of the "Singing Area" (Block 6 and 8 in the upper tier of theNorth Stand)
- Ticket organisation for season ticket holders
• Tuesday and Thursday: 2 pm - 5 pm
• Wednesday: 10 am - 12 am
Further appointments can be set up per telephone.
You can reach us here
General contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobil: +49 (0) 172 - 7186 - 072